Social Networking Resources
The Social Organization: How to Use Social Media to Tap the Collective Genius of Your Customers and Employees
This book focuses on the business and management use of social media, not on the technologies themselves. It teaches leaders how to produce predictable business results using collaboration tools, and how to focus on desired results while freeing employees to create their own roadmaps.
Based on their research and work through the Dachis Group, thought leaders Dion Hinchcliffe and Peter Kim explore how the social, cultural, and technological trends provoked by the social media explosion are transforming the business environment.
- The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies
- McKinsey Global Institute estimates that by fully implementing social technologies, companies have an opportunity to raise the productivity of interaction workers—high-skill knowledge workers, including managers and professionals—by 20 to 25 percent.
- Social Software for Business Performance
- Deloitte Center for the Edge’s paper, “Social Software for Business Performance” discusses how companies can leverage social software to significantly enhance business performance in the short-term and transform it in the long-term.
- Stay Sharp
Receive updates on innovation, knowledge management and social technology every two months.
- Tag Cloud
- agile complexity continuous integration crowdsourcing design design research enterprise 2.0 foresight innovation internet of things intranet knowledge knowledge management management open source organizational learning plone plonesocial roadmap semantic web social business social network analysis social networking sustainability technology